THE COLLECTOR CASE OF THE 8 SILVER COINS
The collection of the 8 silver coins is available in a wooden collector case.
Collector case of the 8 silver coins
The collection of the 8 silver coins is available in a wooden collector case with the corresponding certificates
- 1830, The first Greek State. The coin depicts Theodoros Kolokotronis.
- 1864, The Ionian Islands (Heptanese). The coin depicts Ioannis Kapodistrias.
- 1881, Thessaly - Arta. The coin depicts Rigas Velestinlis (Feraios).
- 1913, Crete. The coin depicts Eleftherios Venizelos.
- 1913, Macedonia. The coin depicts Pavlos Melas.
- 1913, Epirus. The coin depicts Athanasios Tsakalof.
- 1920, Thrace. The coin depicts Georgios Vizyinos.
- 1947, The Dodecanese. The coin depicts the Lady of Ro.
The coins are made of silver with a content of 92.5%, the minting quality is proof and a total of 4000 pieces have been issued. The Collector's Case of 8 Silver Coins is available in 2600 pieces in total and there will be an ordering priority list.