THE UNIQUE THREEFOLD COLLECTION
The entire collection with the corresponding certificates is available in a deluxe case in 1000 pieces in total.
The entire collection of the “GREECE 2021” Numismatic Programme.
The unique threefold collection of 14 collector coins which is available in a deluxe wooden case with the corresponding certificates and includes 4 gold coins, 8 silver coins and 2 bimetallic coins.
Four gold coins “Flags of Greece”:
Two bimetallic coins “The first coins of the Greek State”:
Eight silver coins “The Evolution of the Map of Greece”:
- 1830, The first Greek State. The coin depicts Theodoros Kolokotronis.
- 1864, The Ionian Islands (Heptanese). The coin depicts Ioannis Kapodistrias.
- 1881, Thessaly – Arta. The coin depicts Rigas Velestinlis (Feraios).
- 1913, Crete. The coin depicts Eleftherios Venizelos.
- 1913, Macedonia – Northern and Eastern Aegean Islands. The coin depicts Pavlos Melas.
- 1913, Epirus. The coin depicts Athanasios Tsakalof.
- 1920, Thrace. The coin depicts Georgios Vizyinos.
- 1947, The Dodecanese Islands. The coin depicts the Lady of Ro.